Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chalk Paint® Link Party

Hello all my beautiful friends!

When I saw this claw foot tub, I absolutely knew that I had to feature Jennifer from Town and Country Living.  Jennifer truly captures what Chalk Paint is all about!  Empowering people, especially women, to create beautiful things.  Refinishing her tub with Old White and Paris Grey puts the final touches on this fabulous French bathroom remodel.  
I had to peek back and see what this tub looked like before, here it is: 
 Just look at the impact the right paint choice can make for a room, love it!
Do you have something you painted with Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is dedicated to Chalk Paint® Please only share pieces using Chalk Paint decorative paints by Annie Sloan. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party - Grab our button on the sidebar

4. Party closes on Thursday, September 13 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this chalk paint party! Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my old tub! Although I was nervous, it was fun to paint. Looking at the "before" photo makes me really glad I decided to change the wall color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, love everything you did! An excellent choice in wall color too, it really sets the mood of the room.

      Thanks for linking up!

      Delete