Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chalk Paint™ Link Party

Oh my, what a week!  We have lived in Colorado for most of our lives and have never experienced something like the fires from last week.  We made it through just fine, but our thoughts and prayers are with those that did not.  Happy to report that the fire is over 70% contained and that the weather is cooperating.
So many heartfelt thanks to all the firefighters and emergency crews that work so hard for us!



So sorry, we did not have time to pick anyone to feature from last week, but there where many fabulous projects, thanks for linking up!  Please link up this week and we will definitely pick some to feature next time. 


Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the details:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Chalk Paint™ Please only share pieces using Chalk Paint decorative paints by Annie Sloan. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our weekly Chalk Paint Linky Party - Grab our button on the sidebar

4. Party closes on Thursday, July 5 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick more people to feature for next week.

4 comments:

  1. I have not project to share this week.But I want to say I am glad you are all safe from those horrific fires.
    ((((Hugs)))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm running low on paint. Wondering if I should try a new ASCP color? Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So significantly I m publishing the following due to the fact I ve to say I truly love and
    agree with what you are creating ! So initial of all thank you , I will arrive again and
    remember to post additional!
    Also visit my blog bdsm webcams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting!!!
    Love to see what others are doing with ASCP
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete