Monday, July 18, 2011

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Link Party

Wow! A great big THANK YOU to all that linked up to our first Chalk Paint Party! Be sure to come back each Tuesday, as this will now be a regular feature of our blog. So many lovely pieces to choose from, it was hard to decide who to feature, but this is what caught our attention:

Featuring Becca over at Adventures in Decorating. What stood out to us here was the dramatic transformation with just a little bit of Old White paint. One quick and easy way to update the look of any room. Be sure to check out her before and after, love it!
Katie over at Wildwood Creek updated this dresser using Aubusson Blue. We love the simplicity of the color she chose and how it doesn't over power the beauty of the details.
Very nice job!
Beautiful work ladies!

Do you have something you painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?
Please share in our Link Party, here are the rules:

1. Our blog is exclusive to Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Please only share pieces using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It can be anything you want, as long as you used Chalk Paint!

2. Please post a permalink to your post only, not your entire blog.

3. Please help spread the word about our Chalk Paint Linky Party

4. Party closes on Wednesday, July 20 at 11:59pm MST. We will pick 2 more people to feature for next week.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring my Old White buffet! And, thanks so much for hosting ... I'm back again ... sharing my dry bar, which I recently painted Chateaux Grey! I'd love to add your buttons to my sidebar, however, I don't see the "html" codes below the buttons. Have a great day, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature of my dresser! And thanks for the party to link up our ASCP pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! I'm so happy to be a new follower and I've got lots to submit each week. Thanks for graciously hosting!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have everyone linking up! So much fun to see all the creativity! Becca - I am working on the html codes, hope to have them up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invitation to your party...I'll be back again as soon as I have my re-supply of Annie's magic paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS Perhaps...could you please consider turning off word verification? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous site!!! I'm going to link up my project, hopefully by next week I'll have another!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete